Articles in “Modern Scientist” are indexed by several systems:
- The Higher Attestation Commission (VAK) list of the Russian Federation is a catalog of peer-reviewed scientific journals of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation, in which the main scientific results of dissertations for the assignment degree of Candidate of Science and Doctor of Science should be published.
- Elibrary – is the largest electronic library of scientific publications in Russia with rich search and retrieval capabilities. The library is integrated with the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI), created by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation free of charge public tool for measuring and analyzing the publication activity of scientists and organizations.
- AGRIS (International System for Agricultural Science and Technology) is an international bibliographic database with over 7.5 million structured bibliographic data on agriculture and related disciplines. The database is administered by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations; data come from over 150 institutions from 65 countries.
- Google Scholar is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines. The Google Scholar index includes most peer-reviewed online journals of Europe and America’s largest scholarly publishers, plus scholarly books and other non-peer reviewed journals.
- ROAD (Directory of open access scholarly resources)